We’re BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We’re the ones who empower people to get where they’re going. Whether they’re taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they’re heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
Booking.com – We’re the transport arm of the world’s leading travel booking site.
Rentalcars.com – The world’s biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
Rideways – Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect – Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners’ sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we’re part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we’re proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 2000+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people’s. It’s easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search “Manchester’s coolest office” and see for yourself. And we’re in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we’re part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
In 2015, Rentalcars.com relaunched Rentalcars Connect, the first ever global, fully serviced B2B end-to-end car rental solution. Rentalcars Connect now partners with over 3,000 travel brands including airlines, online travel agencies and travel websites worldwide and provides them access to the entire Rentalcars.com inventory and product offering through a multitude of customizable, technology solutions. Our experienced teams offer packages that combine the most effective and results-driven technology, placements, products and pricing, whilst maintaining a customer-centric approach. Our proposition connects these travel brands (for example: eDreams Odigeo, Lastminute Group, Wizz Air, Singapore Airlines) to market leading revenue earnings, conversion and customer satisfaction.
The Key Account Manager - Strategic Partnerships will have end-to-end responsibility for one of our largest partners. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of our most innovative partners to achieve a tough growth target. You will be expected to own all activities with the partner from campaign management, reporting and analysis, and building business cases for new initiatives.
We’re looking for a seasoned and well-rounded Key Account Manager who can help us continue to raise the bar in the service we provide to our key strategic partners. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and engaged relationship builder with the ability to influence stakeholders and functions across all levels. Our Key Account Managers should be prepared to be challenged, and prepared to challenge in their drive for partner satisfaction and growth.
- Full responsibility for the performance of a Key Account, and ensure adherence to contracted terms
- Delivery of the Account sales and ROI targets with constant reporting and tracking
- Contract renewal and re-negotiation at end of term
- Maintain clear account plans, designed to give structure, focus and alignment on partnership goals
- Accountable for leading new partner initiatives, ensuring delivery from cross functional teams to meet the goals of our strategic partners
- Create and deliver polished and compelling presentations to partners
- Report all activity on our CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Take ownership of any operational issues from partners engaging the appropriate internal resources to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Day to day Partner communication on a regular basis to build an awareness of their culture and strengthen relationships (including site visits and telephone contact).
- Constant optimisation of your partner’s integration solutions, always looking for opportunities to improve conversion, bookings and revenue.
- Represent BookingGo in the industry by delivering the highest levels of service at all times
- Ongoing analysis of results and targets, presenting these to senior managers on a regular basis
- High integrity, with an ability to develop deep and lasting commercial relationships at all levels
- Sales, actions and target orientated
- Proactive and self-motivated – looking for people to “Be Brave and Own It”
- Skilled at managing partner expectations and securing internal resource
- Strong customer service ethos
- Well practiced presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing significant accounts in a fast-paced environment, either in the travel or ecommerce industry, or marketing agency environment is desirable
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Manchester, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks