We’re on a mission of connecting the world to wellness. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
How You’ll Contribute:
From our office in Scottsdale, you’ll be part of the MINDBODY team that is working to directly contribute to MINDBODY customers around the globe living healthier and happier lives.
The SMB Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales Specialist enable others’ passions for health, wellness and beauty to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly funds set aside for wellness activities (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Onsite wellness classes (yoga, CrossFit, etc)
- A company culture that’s committed to the spirit of “Woo Hoo!”, remembering to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be.
- Generous time off policy
- Ask us about our new compensation!
What Defines Success:
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude – strong understanding of API’s, SaaS, cloud computing etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Good group presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Ability to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location customers.
- Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, and market conditions
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.