Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
Bonusly is seeking a Product Manager that wants to be part of a high-growth company thriving in the fast-evolving employee experience industry. Product Managers at Bonusly are responsible for gaining understanding of the market, generating and testing hypotheses, articulating and managing a team backlog, and working with teams to deliver features that solve problems for our customers. Sound like fun? Come and join us!
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
✅At Bonusly, you’ll…
- represent the voice of our customers and providing a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- take an active role in seeking and supporting customer feedback as a regular part of product development activities
- drive feature and story definition with acceptance criteria and prioritize based Bonusly’s strategies and roadmap
- collaborate with all product team members to define, design, accept, and adapt features
- pair with product design on customer calls to validate and own story definition
- communicate value, status and data on the work of your team/product
- collaborate with Product Marketing to produce sales and user education materials
- create lightweight business case, define success criteria and metrics
- work with product team(s) to perform research spikes, create proof of concepts, mockups, etc.
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- have 3+ years experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Designer, or Business Analyst in a software product company.
- are passionate about our product and the possibilities in the employee experience market.
- read our Un-handbook and that leads to many affirmative head nodding and smiles.
- have a proven ability and framework to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, requiring a focus on value, cost and options.
- like working with people and people like working with you.
- have a proven ability to identify high value investments with the discipline to focus on those high value investments.
- possess the awesome skill of saying, "no" and having folks understand and even possibly like it.
- possess the additionally awesome skill of articulating how the product investments we are saying “yes” to will benefit folks.
- receive feedback from your peers that you thrive at generating and testing ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful
- have had prior hands-on product and engineering experience.
- enjoy working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- would be excited to recognize your peers and receive recognition from your peers with hashtags like #Go get results, #Be an excellent teammate, #Default to transparency, #Work smarter, #Seek and embrace diversity, and #Delight the customer
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
- Collaborating with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Flexible “work-from” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.