Join our small but growing team dedicated to building recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Education Specialist to join our team. You’ll work cross-functionally with all of Success/Support, as well as Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to design and implement a robust and adaptable curriculum that will provide customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience designed to drive high customer adoption rates and help our customers achieve their business objectives.
As the first hire within this role, you will own customer education initiatives end-to-end. This includes:
- Identifying the right audiences for educational content,
- Acquiring channels to reach those audiences, building up and managing those channels,
- Identifying the right content to be distributed through those channels, and
- Building out content in collaboration with subject matter experts.
✅At Bonusly, you’ll….
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Understand how people learn and you know how to build compelling video, text, and visual content.
- Are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- Are excited about creating great experiences for Bonusly’s customers and are eager to help thousands of our customers understand how to get the most value out of Bonusly.
- Can be both strategic and an executor.
- Have excellent presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session, both in person and virtually.
- Have the desire to learn the product inside and out, as well as understand the way customers use it.
- Have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and give rigorous attention to detail.
- Are self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Have 3+ years experience designing and developing web-based trainings for clients, preferably within a SaaS based environment.
🤩Bonusly points if you...
- Have helped to scale a start-up.
- Are familiar with tools such as Zoom, Intercom, Natero, Gainsight, Hubspot, Photoshop, and/or Figma.
- Know your way around video editing software.
- Have a marketing background and understand campaign building and SEO.
🤗Benefits and opportunities include....
- Collaborating with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Flexible “work-from-anywhere” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401k with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, service, and birthday recognition)
You can learn about our culture in the Employee Unhandbook (https://github.com/bonusly/un-handbook) and on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.