Senior Associate, CRM & Marketing Operations
Bonobos is seeking a Senior Associate, CRM and Marketing Operations to optimize existing customer communications, build and execute data driven campaigns, and leverage customer data insights that increase customer retention.
Reporting to the Senior Manager CRM, you should have excellent attention to detail, and be adept at effective decision-making using data-driven analysis. You should be able to lead cross-functional teams across Marketing, Creative, Planning, Merchandising, Analytics, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Data Science and 3rd party vendors and agencies.
What You'll Do...
- Execute data driven email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journeys and ad-hoc) including building and managing segments and audiences, planning/coordination, writing creative briefs, building and managing customer journeys, loading creative, tagging, etc.
- Own customer data insights and recommendations within the channel (e.g., email analytics, optimization, etc.)
- Build, schedule deploy, and report on email campaigns; optimizing for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, mobile rendering, etc.
- Develop cross-channel, customer-centric segmentation strategies with CRM Lead including the implementation that is needed to bring these strategies to life
- Provide a POV on competitive landscape by examining email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Collaborate with teams across the org such as Creative, Brand Marketing, eCommerce, Technology, Data and Insights teams to drive successful campaign execution
- Own email marketing calendar
- Communicate analysis of email metrics on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis at the program and campaign level. Apply learnings to future emails.
- Build ad-hoc and recurring audiences, including test and control segments, for multi-channel campaign execution (direct-mail, email, SMS, mobile app, digital and social ad-targeting)
- Have 3 - 5 years prior experience in digital marketing and CRM with extensive hands-on experience in the Email channel and Customer Segmentation / Audiences and exposure to or interest in other performance marketing channels. Consumer or Retail background preferred.
- Have experience building processes, define best practices within email channel, and acting as an advisor to teams
- Are Able to collaborate across different departments and teams
- Have proven analytical ability, including the ability to analyze customer engagement and recommend areas for improvement
- Have strong project management and multi-tasking skills. Attention to detail
- Have prior hands-on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Have demonstrated experience in executing end-to-end email operations within SFMC, including: email campaign setup, understanding of the data model; Data Extensions and the Contact Model, A/B testing, personalization, deployment of campaigns with Automation and Journey Builder, and reporting and analytics
- Have a working knowledge of SQL, AMPscript, CSS, Excel
- Possess a basic understanding of HTML and digital design best practices
- Understand email marketing best practices including CAN-SPAM and CCPA Laws and deliverability best practices
- Understand data architecture and capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Have SFMC Certification (Email Specialist and Consultant) preferred
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Look forward to hearing from you