Bonobos is seeking a Senior Associate, CRM to optimize existing customer communications and build out new lifecycle programs to increase customer retention.
As the Senior Associate, CRM you are focused on multiple stages of the customer lifecycle and ensuring the right messages and channels are being leveraged to deepen engagement and increase customer LTV. You will optimize existing email journeys including Abandon Cart/Browse, Welcome Series and Churn Programs and build out new customer journeys to support key customer segments. You will also manage the Direct Mail channel in order to acquire new customers, and engage/reactivate existing ones.
Reporting to the Senior Manager CRM, you should have excellent attention to detail, and be adept at effective decision-making using data-driven analysis. You should be able to lead cross-functional teams including Marketing, Creative, Analytics, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Data Science and 3rd party vendors and agencies, in order to drive initiatives forward.
What you'll do…
- Plan and deliver CRM programs to activate, retain and reactivate our customers through multiple marketing channels
- Own daily email strategy and execution and help shift from merchant first planning to customer first planning
- Partner with Data Science and Engineering to develop personalized communications leveraging customer data
- Track and report on campaign performance and retention KPIs weekly and monthly
- Own direct mail calendar, forecasting, budget, circulation plan, segmentation strategy and creative testing
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors for catalog and email
- Implement rigorous A/B tests (audience, creative, channel, etc.) to optimize direct marketing tools and increase efficiency of programs
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of customer marketing experience, preferably in a B2C company
- Have exposure to and understanding of full customer lifecycle
- Have experience managing 3rd party agencies and vendors
- Are confident with navigating multiple business issues and providing appropriate suggestions/solutions
- Are results oriented and have proven analytical and qualitative skills
- Are extremely detail-oriented and are comfortable QA’ing and executing campaigns
- Enjoy juggling multiple projects at one time
- Have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and can effectively translate data and results to partners across the business
- Like building out strategies from scratch based on competitive research, campaign analytics and customer data
- Are eager to implement thoughtful tests and learn along the way
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, creating data extensions, setting up a/b tests, deploying one-time campaigns and building journeys
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Appreciate a sense of humor
- Look forward to hearing from you!