Bonobos is seeking a Retail Operations Associate to support our Guideshop teams. This role will ensure our field team has outstanding tools and programs to deliver an excellent customer experience. We’re looking for an action-oriented and organized team player who has a knack for taking complicated ideas and presenting them in a simple and engaging manner.
As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop by redefining how they browse, discover, and purchase clothes. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences.We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
Reporting to our Sr. Associate of Retail Operations, you will deliver an innovative customer and employee experience by developing a brand new framework for programs and workload management.You’ll gather and synthesize feedback from leaders at all levels of the Guideshop organization to create tools and communication vehicles that support company goals and keep Bonobos at the forefront of the retail industry. Finally, you’ll support the day-to-day operations of the Guideshop team by writing and publishing engaging communication, supporting Guideshop marketing initiatives, and completing various administrative tasks.
What you'll do...
- Be a resource for Regionals and Guideshop Managers as an expert in day to day operations
- Design communication plans for new Guideshop initiatives and collect, edit, and publish daily Guideshop communication
- Work with Regional Managers and Guideshop Operations team to collect and summarize feedback from Guideshop teams in order to improve systems, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with HR and other key partners to optimize and execute the Guideshop on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Complete administrative tasks to support Guideshop Operations
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in corporate retail store operations or as a retail store manager
- Experience using G Suite and Keynote
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely and impactful results
- Are able to passionately advocate for our Guides and the customers they serve
- Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Are curious and like to experiment; you’re adaptable and comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to seek feedback and see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, and a supportive, inclusive team environment.
- Live by our Core Virtues: Self-Awareness, Intellectual Honesty, Judgment, Empathy, and Positive Energy. Our Core Virtues lay the foundation for our culture, so we value them above all, including experience.
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors, and one another
- Excited to hear from you!