Bonobos is looking for a Wardrobe Assistant to support with shoot preparation and styling for our brand.
As a Wardrobe Assistant, you will assist our Senior Stylist to ensure our models are properly dressed and looking sharp before they step in front of the camera.
Reporting to our Senior Fashion Manager, you'll be tasked with all related shoot preparation work, including organizing and packing samples for shoots, creating look decks in advance of shoots, assisting our stylist on set, and crediting looks for our catalogs and store displays. With the opportunity to work closely with our Senior Stylist to pull looks for our shoots, assist with styling on set, you'll be learning from one of the most skilled Photography Teams around.
What you’ll do…
- Assist our Senior Fashion Manager on ecommerce, marketing and social media shoots
- Prepare photo shoots by packing and organizing samples for location shoots, and re-racking marketing samples when shoots are completed
- Take notes during key meetings
- Create look decks ahead of shoots, and credit all looks for catalog photo shoots and Guide-shop bust forms
- Run styling errands such as sourcing and purchasing shoes and accessories for looks
- Travel with the photo team on photo shoots to locations outside of New York, sometimes on weekends
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Marketing and Merchandising
- Have 1+ years of experience as an assistant stylist, preferably with experience in menswear
- Are proficient in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a passion for menswear, as well as an active interest in fashion and culture
- Are organized and detail oriented with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Have strong time management and communication skills
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you