The Walmart Ecommerce People team is looking for a stellar Executive Assistant to support our VP of Digital Consumer Brands and M&A strategy as well as our VP of Talent Management.
There are all types of assistants out there, just as there are all types of managers and companies. Walmart Ecommerce is searching for a seriously detail-oriented, logistical master to help us ensure that our fearless leaders are not only running on schedule, but that they have the time and clarity to focus on what they do best; lead the way.
At the pace we're growing, our leaders need all aspects of administrative support, some travel coordination and a scheduling chief to handle ever-changing calendars. Be ready to be at least two steps ahead at all times and understand the importance of balancing strict planning with the leniency necessary for a world of constant change. Everyone at Walmart is an integral part of our team and every effort here is a group effort, so be ready to help out your team members and we promise you'll learn plenty about our business in the process.
- Have a passion for customer service and for providing a superior experience for every person you interact with on an Executive's behalf
- Believe that assisting is about more than admin support; it's about being two steps ahead at all times and humbly managing up
- Are even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
- Have a minimum 2 years experience supporting a Director, VP or C-Level Executive in an administrative capacity - bonus points if you supported multiple executives at once
- Are an excellent, clear and polite communicator, both in person and via email (double check that cover letter!)
- Are comfortable being a behind the scenes coordinator
- Want a busy environment where you can add real value and contribute your ideas
- Revel in being a self-starter and proactively seek out opportunities to learn and improve both yourself and the processes around you
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Want you to love what you're doing here and will ensure you get every opportunity to learn and grow via our team wide reviews process, managers that are engaged and a team that just rocks
- Are excited to hear from you