Bonobos is looking for a Director of Systems Operations to manager the definition of the business processes related to our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), Planning and other systems across multiple teams.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail. Our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
We're undergoing huge growth, so to achieve this mission we’re seeking a Director of Systems Operations to manage the definition of the business processes related to our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), Planning and other systems for Design, Merchandising, Planning, Sourcing, Finance, Accounting and Operations. This role will work side by side with different business lanes to ensure the right operational processes and internal procedures are enabled and supported across the enterprise as it relates to the systems.
What you'll do...
- Define and roll out the systems roadmap with the Information Systems team
- Understand and map out overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
- Partner with impacted parts of the business (Finance, Accounting, Production, Design, Merchandising, Operations, Planning, Product Management, etc.) to implement new processes, functionality and ongoing efficiency improvements
- Collaborate with the Information System team to configure systems as needed to support business process changes or requirements. Includes coordinating UAT and release dates for new modules, 3rd Party Integrations and upgrades
- Be the first point of contact for the business in future work, issues, reporting needs, etc.
- Manage communications of status reports, issues and risks
- Champion super users and the full use of NetSuite by building formal training, providing regular super user touchbases, and supporting effectiveness of the super user role
- Train super users to be self-sufficient and able to support and train team members
- Identify and troubleshoot complex issues escalated from super users
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes
- Act as subject matter expert on the systems related to the departments mentioned above and articulate future requirements for enhancements including new functionality or modules
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business or related field (preferred)
- Have 5-10 years managing adoption of enterprise applications or systems operations across business functions
- Are experienced with NetSuite ERP and strong understanding of financial processes
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills. You also have a strong sense for detail, accuracy and problem solving
- Are able to sell ideas and clearly explain concepts
- Have experience with internal and external team leadership
- Build and maintain strong relationships with co-workers
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Are curious and likes to experiment; adaptable and comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Have lead and managed teams
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Lead by example, make milestones and hit delivery dates on or ahead of schedule
- Can balance the needs of a growing business with your team’s bandwidth
- Are familiar with various software development lifecycles
- Are a natural consensus builder across all levels of a company
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honest, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you