Bonobos is looking for a thoughtful and analytical Paid Media Marketing Associate to assist in strategy, project management and reporting of performance marketing efforts.
As a Paid Media Marketing Associate, you'll be expected to quickly roll up your sleeves and execute multiple online channels with the primary goal of efficiently acquiring customers. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Paid Media, you'll drive customer acquisition and retention through paid marketing channels, develop and execute campaigns, test for optimization, and manage budgets and reporting for multiple channels. You will also work closely with our creative team to request assets for paid channels and properly communicate best practices based on performance.
To thrive in this role, you should be a hungry self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, can push to get anything done, and who knows how to communicate effectively with folks from the Creative, Tech, Analytics, Finance and Marketing teams and outside vendors and agencies. A test and learn approach is key to this role.
What you'll do...
- Assist in launching our paid acquisition efforts across paid social, paid search, display and affiliate channels
- Work with our internal creative team to obtain deliverables for owned channels and drive improved campaign results and keep content calendar update to date for media partners
- Track and organize campaign details and media spend across trackers
- Update weekly performance dashboards; help the Sr. Associate analyze campaign performance across all digital channels, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Assist in managing day-to-day digital vendor relationships including building UTMS, submitting creative requests, processing invoices, and other channel management requirements
- Have a BA/BS and 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in e-commerce/ direct response environment
- Have an in-depth understanding of various paid advertising platforms (eg. Facebook, Adwords) with experience managing direct response marketing campaigns on web, mobile web and native mobile app
- Have worked with 3rd party ad networks
- Are proficient in Excel and other web analytics tools
- Come from an agency or have experience working with digital media agencies
- Are analytical and have quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics
- Are excited and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires that ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- The ambition and hunger to always learn more
- Are able to look at data and understand the trade-offs between performance and branding
- Get bonus points if you have experience with Salesforce or other DMPs!
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you