Bonobos is seeking a Regional Manager in the Northeast.
What’s the opportunity? The Regional Manager will manage and be responsible for the overall business of multiple stores within a set number of cities/states. The Regional Manager (RM) is the leader of store teams in their Region and responsible for maintaining the Bonobos vision, standards and productivity through Talent Management and Development. The RM reports to the Director of Guideshop Field Teams.
What you’ll do...
- Recruit, hire, develop and manage the Guideshop Managers (GMs) in their Regions. Provide coaching, continuous training and development to GMs.
- Analyze business results in both Region and individual Guideshop locations to identify opportunities and celebrate successes.
- Think strategically to create and execute action plans that will close performance gaps in both the overall Region and individual guideshop locations.
- Support GMs in recruiting, training, developing and retaining all Guideshop employees.
- Partner with HR and Director of Guideshop Field Teams to maintain inspiration, motivation, employee relations and retention on Guideshop teams.
- Support and provide accountability to GMs in sales performance, payroll control, and procedural preparation/compliance. Report to Director of Guideshops the results, learnings and needs for support from HQ team.
- Manage strong visual merchandising across owned Guideshop locations in partnership with Visual Merchandising Team.
- Manage expenses to maintain budget, both for personal travel and for Guideshop location expenses.
- Support new store openings in assigned regions, in partnership with Guideshop Team, cross-functional partners and Director of Guideshop Field Teams. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training GS Team, planning marketing initiatives and events to support NSO.
- Create brand awareness in new and existing markets by identifying opportunities to become a part of the community. Execute by partnering with Director of Guideshops and cross-functional partners.
- Identify opportunities to generate traffic to Guideshop locations and partner with Director of Guideshops and cross-functional teams to execute.
- Be present in Guideshop locations to support GS team in development. Identify ways the brand can better support GS teams and the customer experience. Share learnings from Store Visits to Director of Guideshop Field Team.
- Support Guideshop Team in innovation, and promote an entrepreneurial mindset.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Have a minimum of 6 years Retail Store Manager Experience
- Are equipped with experience leading store teams of varying volumes in both traffic and revenue.
- Able to travel to non-local markets within owned region to support GS Team on a regular basis (percentage of time spent traveling is dependent upon the Region)
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you