Bonobos is looking for an HR Coordinator to support and champion our Bonobos employees all throughout their employee journey!
As the HR Coordinator you will facilitate the administrative functions of HR operations. Our ideal candidate has a passion for HR and is eager to gain some incredible experience within a fast, dynamic and innovative company. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of People Relations to broaden your HR knowledge in all aspects of HR. And as a proud member of the HR team, you will ensure that employees, our most valuable customers, always have a friendly and informed person to turn to.
What you’ll do….
- Maintain accurate data and documentation within the HR drive, employee files, and company HRIS, as it relates to employee transfers, manager changes, title changes, promotions, etc.
- Manage organization charts and distribution
- Handle daily administration regarding new hires, terminations, HR data questions
- Complete all Federal and NY state mandatory paperwork for new hires including but not limited to I-9’s and NY Wage & Theft forms.
- Maintain culture amp for exit surveys as well as any ad hoc companywide surveys
- Create and generate HRIS reporting
- Utilize current HR systems and reports to assist with planning and reporting; able to interpret and calibrate data in an organized and understandable fashion
- Perform Employment verifications (calls, letters, et al.)
- Coordinate termination process – generate paperwork, schedule exit interviews, terminate within HRIS
- Draft employee promotion, transfer and title change letters
- Partner with Payroll and the HR team regarding weekly reporting (terminations + status change reports)
- Support the execution of projects and initiatives with the HR Team and Shared Service Partners
- Exercise discretion when dealing with information of a sensitive and confidential nature
- BA/BS in an appropriate discipline or equivalence
- 1+ years of experience in an HR Coordinator or support role
- Know how to use excel and would be lost without it
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability effectively reach out to and communicate with employees via phone and e-mail with empathy and positive attitude
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies, and make recommendations
- Have previous HRIS experience (data entry and report running), strong attention to detail, high level of professionalism, ambitious, and organization skills
- Have previous experience managing processes, analyzing Information, problem solving
- Are a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
- Have employees throughout the USA, so knowledge of state and city specific employee laws is important
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Are excited to grow our in-house HR Team
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers who feel like family
- Are excited to hear from you!