Bonobos is looking for an Associate of Retail Operations to support the store (Guideshop) and customer service (Ninja) teams. This role will support the systems & technology used by customer-facing teams in Guideshops and at HQ to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers however they choose to shop.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
We’re looking for a collaborative and detail-oriented team member who is excited to develop the future of retail. Reporting to our Sr. Manager of CX Operations & Communication, you will partner closely with the Technology, Guideshop, and Ninja teams, as well as third-party vendors, to support the systems used by CX teams.
What you'll do...
- Act as the business owner and subject matter expert and admin for the systems and technology used by CX teams, including point-of-sale (POS), payment, appointment management, CRM/clienteling, and customer service
- Develop a process and routine to gather feedback from CX teams on technology need and performance over time
- Manage CX bug reporting and feature requests for the technology and processes you support; work with Technology teams to assess and prioritize bugs and features
- Develop a process in partnership with the Technology and CX Strategy teams to test and roll out new features and technology releases
- Develop strong relationships with third-party providers of the technology you support; partner with vendors to assess technology performance, best practices, and opportunities for continued improvement
- Create SOPs for CX technology and processes and partner with the Training team to ensure clear and accurate training materials are available for Guides and Ninjas
- Act as the PCI Compliance Captain for CX teams to ensure continued compliance and customer data protection
- Support day-to-day operations of the Guideshop and Ninja teams through administrative functions
- Have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in retail operations, customer service operations, or similar role
- Have exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely and impactful results for Guideshops
- Are able to passionately advocate for our Guides, Ninjas, and the customers they serve
- Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Are curious and like to experiment; you’re adaptable and comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to seek feedback and see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you