Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Manager, CX Insights and Analysis to serve as a strategic business partner for our Customer Experience Strategy teams and be responsible for synthesizing our data about our customers to develop and refine initiatives and programs to delight and retain customers, earn greater share of wallet and remove friction in the experience.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
What you’ll do…
- Synthesize complex insights and data into narratives that enable Bonobos and the Customer Experience team to keep our customer behavior at the center of our decisions
- Act as a strategic “chameleon” — pivoting across a variety of CX strategic initiatives (Loyalty, NPS, Omnichannel) and ensure our initiatives are anchored in the “why?” that makes a difference for our customers and our business. Your quantitative curiosity will increase visibility into Bonobos performance by prioritizing the right metrics, identifying root cause drivers, and using leading indicators to ensure our initiatives will deliver meaningful impact.
- On an ongoing basis, generate our strategic KPIs and lead production of our MPR and QBR to reconcile where our business is, where we’re headed and our activities to optimize the outcome
- Use Looker to develop CX dashboards and dive deep enough into our data to make actionable recommendations; use SQL/lookml to augment existing data with the data fields you think the broader CX team should be consuming
- Serve as the quantitative expert within the Customer Experience Strategy team and champion CX needs within the broader Bonobos data and data products workstream and related roadmap
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role, such as corporate development, consulting or investment banking (retail experience/exposure a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Have strong statistical reasoning and technical skills including Excel mastery, and one or more years of SQL experience. (Experience developing dashboards with BI software preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to think technically, strategically and creatively while pulling and re-structuring data using SQL and applying sound business judgment and quantitative analysis
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but you’ll have to roll with the punches, and more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing strategic initiatives, and collaborating with various technical and non-technical stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos’ core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist and Oracle - and encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed and hate when color pairings don’t match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you