Bonobos is looking for a Program Manager of Loyalty to lead our efforts to develop a robust loyalty program that drives customer retention, engagement, and lifetime value.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
The Program Manager, Loyalty will be charged with three key workstreams within the Bonobos CX organization: 1. Implementing a technology solution to power a loyalty program, 2. Testing and implementing loyalty benefits and services, culminating in the formal launch of a tiered loyalty program, and 3. Acting as the business owner of the gift card program to launch and grow the business within DTC and B2B/Corporate programs.
What you'll do...
- Source and implement a technology solution that enables a robust loyalty program including tracking points, tier, and benefits awarded/used
- Analyze current Bonobos customer distribution and retention in partnership with Sr. Manager of CX Insights & Analysis to develop a strategic approach to loyalty structure
- In partnership with the CX Operations and Strategy teams and Tech, deliver a prioritized roadmap of benefits, services, and awards to test
- Implement and manage a gift card program to include DTC, Corporate and B2B sales, along with service functionality to maximize gift cards as a brand awareness and loyalty driver for Bonobos
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the CX Operations and Delivery team, ensuring strategies are thoughtful and operationally sound
- Stay on top of consumer trends and research, the competitive landscape, and new technology in order to maximize our ability to innovate
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role with ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives
- Have experience influencing teams and inspiring others to achieve their ambitions and deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but you’ll have to roll with the punches, and more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy and collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos’ core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist and Oracle - and encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed and hate when color pairings don’t match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you