Bonobos is looking for a Product Manager who is excited to partner cross-functionally, to reinvent how our customers interact with our brand both through innovative online and offline experiences.
Bonobos is (proudly) the first born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US, and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience. In addition to our website, we pioneered the eCommerce showroom model with the launch of our first Guideshop location in 2011, and have since expanded to 60+ locations across the country (and growing!). Our customers are fanatical about our high-quality clothes and our world-class customer service, and we’re positioned to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop.
Our team is a scrappy group of 20 engineers who are responsible for a 9-figure business that is growing 40% year over year. Reporting to our Director of Product Management, you will be accountable for launching new products and features that contribute to the growth of the business.
What you’ll do...
- Own your product, from vision to delivery. You will maintain the roadmap and ensure buy-in across the organization
- Work with internal and external stakeholders identifying opportunities to grow the business and create actionable requirements
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize new initiatives
- Partner with Product Design and Engineering to launch new products and features following Agile methodologies
- Ensure stakeholders are up to date on new and upcoming features and the outcomes of previous launches
- Have at least 3+ years of Product Management experience with consumer products. Bonus points for experience working on eCommerce
- Demonstrate high levels of empathy and can translate customer (internal and external) needs into innovative products and features that help them achieve their goals
- Clearly communicate both to technical and non-technical audiences. Bonus points for technical background (CS degree or Engineering experience)
- Can be successful as part of a small team composed of UX designers, project managers, frontend/backend/iOS/full-stack engineers
- Are a collaborative & close-knit NYC-based team
- Obsess about customer experience
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun both in and out of the office
- Value honesty, transparency, and respect
- Are excited to hear from you