Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
We’re excited to announce that Bond Vet is coming to New Jersey this year!
You might have heard, we’re building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for proactive Veterinary Assistants to join our team.
Our Veterinary Assistants partner with our Veterinarians and Vet Techs to deliver exceptional care to our pets and pet parents. You provide a high level of compassion and as you interact with our clients and support our cohesive teams in whatever is needed, from scribing during visits to assisting with procedures. You are efficient, detail oriented, and a collaborative team member.
What You'll Do:
- Scribe for our Veterinarians during visits
- Assist medical team members with surgeries, x-rays, treatments, and other procedures
- Proactively assist with patient care and treatment plans
- Compassionately handle and restrain pets for exams
- Record and report on patient symptoms
- Clean, restock and maintain clinic common areas and exam rooms
- Perform other duties as assigned by your team leaders
- Interact with clients to clearly communicate pricing estimates and treatment plans, serving as a guide through the client’s visit experience
- 1+ year of experience working as a Veterinary Assistant or kennel assistant
- A working knowledge of veterinary terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask with accuracy and efficiency
- A high proficiency for typing and utilizing multiple computer systems and capturing recommendations made during the course of a visit
- A passion for pets!
- Competitive Pay | $18-$24/hour
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement with our education partners
- Team-Based Profit Sharing
- Discount on In-Clinic Services for Pets
- Flexible Scheduling, (schedules are released 90 days in advance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Employer Match
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.