Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Clinton Hill, we’re looking for extraordinary Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join our team. We know that vet techs are the backbone of veterinary medicine, so we recognize our techs with unparalleled benefits, a clear growth path, and the opportunity to earn 50% more than the industry average.
“What I love most is working with individuals dedicated to supporting one another. There's a spirit amongst the team to help each other grow, learn, and accomplish goals— both personally and professionally.” — Christina C., Senior Nurse
Here at Bond Vet, our veterinary technicians use their medical knowledge and clinical skills to provide routine and urgent care every day. You’ll participate in surgery and dental procedures, run your own appointments with assistants, and educate the pet parents who walk in our door.
We'll look out for you and encourage you to grow your skill set, helping you learn and setting up appropriate CE events and mentorship to support you through your career with us.
- Competitive Pay | $18-$38/hour | based on experience
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement with our education partners
- CE Stipend & Additional Time Off for CE Days
- Team-Based Profit Sharing
- Discount on In-Clinic Services for Pets
- Flexible Scheduling (schedules are released 90 days in advance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Employer Match
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
- A veterinary technician certification or licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years experience as a veterinary technician.
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.