Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Brooklyn, we’re looking for Client Services Specialists (also known internally as Care Coordinators) to provide an amazing experience to both clients and pets when they visit our clinics for care. You’re the first and last touchpoint for our patients, so you’ll use hospitality and tact to ensure our clients are welcomed, comfortable, and supported throughout their time at our locations.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet pet parents and their four-legged friends and ensure a smooth check in and check out experience
- Manage the schedule of daily appointments and walk-ins
- Make calls and communicate via email to other Vet Practices and clients as necessary
- Keep our common areas clean and well stocked
- Provide a high level of hospitality & professionalism for our pet parents, answer questions and provide information and education as needed
- Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, or client facing receptionist positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask with accuracy and efficiency
- A high comfort level typing and utilizing multiple computer systems
- Prior experience in veterinary practices or animal care is considered ideal but not required
- A passion for pets!
- Competitive Pay | $18-$23/hour
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement with our education partners
- CE Stipend & Additional Time Off for CE Days
- Team-Based Profit Sharing
- Discount on In-Clinic Services for Pets
- Flexible Scheduling, (schedules are released 90 days in advance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Employer Match
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.