Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Bond Vet is excited to announce we are headed to New Jersey in 2023 — we’re building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up and we’re looking for leaders like you.
The Regional Director of Operations will lead our clinics within the New Jersey region, providing guidance to our Clinic Managers and overseeing day-to-day operations. They will be responsible for ensuring all business needs are being met and our clinics are operating efficiently and effectively.
This role will report directly to our VP of Operations, and will also help lead needle-moving initiatives in addition to the management of our clinic teams. The Regional Director of Operations will have visibility at all levels of the organization, and is critical for positioning our team for growth in the coming months.
The ideal candidate is an experienced operator who is client-oriented, an excellent communicator, proactive, and a natural mentor.
What You’ll Do:
Lead all clinic teams within the New Jersey region in fulfilling our mission and goals
Manage, develop, and mentor the Clinic Managers; establish goals to facilitate their personal growth
Lead the management infrastructure for clinic leadership - host weekly management meetings, one-on-ones, performance reviews, and onboarding plans
- Identify areas of opportunity to help shape the future of Bond Vet clinics; develop recommendations and implement them
- Collaborate with our operations team to scale processes across all locations and gain adoption
- Serve as an interdepartmental liaison; balance the needs of the clinical team with the goals of the organization
- Drive results; meet financial goals and analyze data to determine success
- Visit clinics frequently to lead by example and spark positive change.
- Foster a sense of community and create a positive working environment within each of the clinic locations
- 5+ years of experience managing professionals in complex organizations with a strong preference to those who have experience in veterinary management in a multi-unit role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- A collaborative mindset.
- The desire to elevate others.
- A passion for Bond Vet’s mission to provide a superior vet experience for both patients and employees.
- CVPM designation is considered ideal but not required.
- Competitive Pay
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement with our education partners
- Team-Based Profit Sharing
- Discount on In-Clinic Services for Pets
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Employer Match
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.