Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
NYC, we know you’re busy, so let’s cut to the chase. We’re veterinary-led at every level, and sustainability is our priority — we take care of our vets so you can take care of the pets you see everyday. You’ll have nurses who complete 70% of lab callbacks, scribes in the room with you to help complete records, always the right ratio of support staff, and the autonomy to practice your medicine how you see fit. You’ll have access to the best technology, a warm and welcoming clinic environment, and did we mention snacks? Above all, you’ll be supported: mentally, physically and financially.
Mentorship & Growth:
- Director of Medical Excellence, a Board Certified surgeon on our team to jump in and help you with that tricky pyometra or cystotomy, as well as serve as a trusted resource for anything else.
- Personalized training and mentorship plans for vets post-internship, or at any stage in their career. All of our vets go through dental, ultrasound and urgent care CE within their first year. Struggling with difficult client conversations? We can help you build the tools and confidence you need, medically and professionally.
- Board-certified specialists whom you can reach out to for expertise on any case.
- Opportunities for growth into leadership positions, commensurate with experience. And that’s just a few of them.
- No phones ringing in the clinic. Yeah, you read that right. We have a highly-skilled remote team of nurses to tackle client needs, triage cases, and assist with day-to-day tasks.
- Direct communication with leadership and influence over policies. If you’re thoughtful, we’re listening — let’s build a better vet clinic together.
- Two 60-min breaks throughout the day for lunch, catching up on notes, and any necessary procedures.
- Great staffing ratios so you’re never stuck holding a cat while examining a dog while calculating a dosage while shouting “hello?” into an empty hallway.
- We have your back - we don’t tolerate poor behavior from clients.
Quality of Life:
- 401(k) match, fully paid parental leave, 100%-covered health insurance, and more.
- Flexible scheduling options
- Great PTO for when you need that too. (Bahamas, anyone?)
- Best-in-class compensation to elevate all areas of your life.
- No overnights - and no hospitalizations overnight.
- Employee assistance program, annual OneMedical subscription plus many more opportunities to speak directly with medical and mental health providers when you are in need.
We have a near 100% doctor retention rate, and we’ll continue to make sure we are leaders in the veterinary field, both medically and professionally.
Currently working elsewhere? We get it - the vet world is small. We’re committed to a confidential and positive experience. Just looking to chat? Let’s grab a coffee or hop on the phone. Email our Team at email@example.com
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.