Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
About the Role:
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for a motivated Medical Operations Coordinator to join our team.
Our Medical Operations Coordinator will help us build and lead a team of positive, collaborative, and communicative veterinarians. You must be driven to deliver results, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and dedicated to helping the company grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Strengthen the connection between Regional Medical Directors and in-clinic teams
- Support our new team members; from pre-hire through onboarding and beyond
- Assist in project management; from proposal to pilot implementation, feedback collection and program rollouts in both HQ and field settings
- Manage logistics of medical operations teams across different regions
- Work with Regional Medical Directors on doctor engagement and retention efforts
- 2 years' of veterinary industry or health care experience preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with project management platforms along with Google Suite, for document preparation to include written documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, think on your feet, and quickly make well-thought-out decisions
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- Time for you and loved ones: great PTO, fully paid parental leave, discounted Bond Vet services for pets
- Dedication to your financial future: competitive pay, 401k match, commuter benefits
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.