Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Our Veterinary Remote Nurses provide an amazing experience to both clients and pets when they contact our clinics for care. You’re one of the first touchpoints for our patients when they call or email, so you’ll use hospitality and tact to ensure our clients are receiving high touch customer service and assistance when seeking administrative services.
Schedule: 4 days a week, 10-hour shifts, 2-3 weekends per month required based on staffing needs
- Shift Times (EST): 8am-6pm & 10am-8pm
What You’ll Do:
- Review and respond to a high volume of emails
- Triage calls (this may be over 100 calls a day!)
- Assist with various administrative tasks such as clinic reschedules
- Utilize multiple programs and platforms to document client interactions such as Zendesk and Vetspire
- Utilize Slack and Google platforms to communicate with our virtual care coordinators and clinic team members (including in-clinic Care Coordinators, Nurses, and DVMs)
- 3+ years experience as a veterinary technician
- Ability to work from home with reliable access to a functional desktop computer or laptop that can easily handle multiple browser tabs and programs open at once as well as high-speed internet (at least 20 mbps)
- A quiet and distraction free environment to allow you to be focused on client conversations for 10 hour shifts
- High comfort level typing, navigating multiple computer programs, and speaking on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask with accuracy and efficiency
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, free memberships to One Medical, KindBody, etc.
- Time for you and loved ones: great PTO, fully paid parental leave, discounted Bond Vet services for pets
- Dedication to your financial future: 401k match and competitive pay: starting pay is $20-$22/hr
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
We’re obsessed with pets: The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
We work as a team: We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together - our team, pet owners, and the animal - and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
We communicate clearly: We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
We work happy: We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
We’re empowered: We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we. Let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.