Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Bond Vet is excited to announce that we are expanding to the New Jersey area in 2023!
We are proud to be breaking new ground through our uniquely-designed Certified Lead Nurse role - we believe the role of a conventional nurse has not realized its full potential in any GP or urgent-care clinical environment, and it is our mission to bring this role to the modern day.
Become a part of the next generation of veterinary nurses and provide the voice to create change in our industry.
“What I love most is working with individuals dedicated to supporting one another. There's a spirit amongst the team to help each other grow, learn, and accomplish goals— both personally and professionally.” — Christina C., Senior Nurse
- You will be a student, developing leadership skills through coaching sessions and one-on-one conversations with other leadership members within the company. We want the veterinary nursing role to become sustainable and lead to exciting opportunities in veterinary medicine and beyond, this happens through providing lessons not covered on your VTNE.
- You will be a teacher, creating initiatives and training programs for clinic and company-wide audiences. We provide you with the tools, whatever you need to deliver your message and share your passion. We trust you to teach us.
- You will be an advocate, ensuring your nurses are heard and sharing your perspective as a nurse during clinic leadership discussions. Share your voice and make change through the experiences of yourself and your team.
- You will be a leader, providing mentorship and opportunities for your teams to thrive. Listen and guide through the tough situations we experience every day, providing the support that veterinary teams need.
- Most importantly, you will be a nurse.
What You'll Do:
- Focus on patient care, thanks to our team of remote licensed nurses our in-clinic nurses are no longer overwhelmed by constant phone calls providing client feedback and follow-ups.
- Work side by side with veterinarians pushing the boundaries of veterinary medicine and providing top-quality patient care, supporting communities across NYC.
- Your skills will be unlocked through our Nurse Elevation Program, providing insights and techniques that introduce you to a full scope of practice. We provide a transparent roadmap so you do not have to guess when that next raise will come.
- Use innovative technologies, new medical equipment, and more as you pilot clinic tools that have not yet broken into the mainstream.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Pay & Sign-On Bonus | based on experience
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement with our education partners
- CE Stipend & Additional Time Off for CE Days
- Team-Based Profit Sharing
- Discount on In-Clinic Services for Pets
- Flexible Scheduling, (schedules are released 90 days in advance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Employer Match
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental & vision, access to mental health support programs and free memberships to One Medical
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
- A veterinary technician certification or licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT)
- 2+ years experience as a veterinary technician.
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.