Founded in 2019, Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital. Bond is now part of Fortune 500 financial technology company FIS (NYSE:FIS).
It's challenging for most businesses to build and offer engaging financial services products to their customers. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are technical and operational barriers in the way.
Bond is a modern embedded finance platform that enables businesses to build, launch, iterate and scale financial services offerings easily and compliantly. We make integrations to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors and financial institutions more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible through our platform and services. We enable innovative brands and businesses to better engage their customers with embedded financial solutions tailored to their customers' needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
The Product team at Bond works in a tight feedback loop with our Engineering and Design teams, as well as our go-to-market teams to develop impactful products and features. Since the core of Bond's software are public APIs, Bond's Product team consists entirely of highly technical PMs, where everyone spends a high degree of time interfacing with customers and their developers. We are hiring Technical Product Managers at multiple experience levels, ranging from mid-level to staff-level.
- Own end-to-end design, implementation, releases, and iteration of feature improvements core to our API and application platforms
- Collect feedback from customers and leverage insights to influence and advance Bond's product roadmap
- Work directly with customers and prospects on architecting and designing their financial products on Bond’s APIs
- Triage and manage resolution of customer-reported issues related to products you own
- Communicate technical changes to Bond’s products with customers, both in the format of direct customer communications and with improvements to developer documentation
- Collaborate with customer operations, implementation, marketing, and go-to-market teams to maximize the value of existing and new products and features
- 8+ years owning product or customer-facing outcomes, preferably in developer-facing products like APIs and SDKs
- Hands-on experience building software, as well as a strong degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with developers and translate their needs into clear product strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating with external stakeholders with a range of technical backgrounds
- A keen product sense, attention to detail, and passion for the impact of the software you build
- Experience in fintech or maintaining products that are externalized as APIs and SDKs
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent startup experience
- We welcome experienced engineers, solution engineers, data scientists, or others with experience in APIs/SDKs and in customer-facing roles
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.