You have an eye for fashion and your guy friends are always begging you to dress them. You love men’s fashion and are looking to jumpstart your career in the fashion industry. You’re dependable, reliable, and love rolling out the red carpet for your clients.
Your clients will tell you their wardrobe needs and you’ll send them a personalized selection every month with the help of our custom-built online styling platform. This is a remote position - you’ll work from home and make your own hours but you must be able to sign in Monday through Friday (approximately one hour) to maintain consistent correspondence with your clients.
- Style clients by selecting the best items for each individual using our online styling platform and providing styling advice
- Respond to client feedback and inquiries within 24 hours, Monday through Friday
- Review the client’s past shipment history, style preferences and social media accounts to choose the best items from Bombfell’s inventory for each client
- Carefully review all client requests and accommodate clients to the best of your ability
- Build rapport with clients by writing genuine, friendly and professional messages to clients
- Partner with our Customer Experience team to help resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Submit weekly schedule in advance via our styling platform and follow through on times committed
- Respond to all work emails with Bombfell staff within 24 hours, Monday through Friday
- Touch base with your manager over the phone on a weekly basis
- Provide feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory and common client requests to our Styling Team Management
- Receive quarterly reviews to assess performance, progress and personal goals
- Engage with the greater Bombfell team and styling community on Slack
- Four-year degree
- At least 1-2 years of previous fashion experience
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must own laptop or computer in good working condition, in addition to a mouse and access to a reliable and consistent internet connection while working from home
- Be available to attend a mandatory 1-day training at Bombfell’s HQ in midtown Manhattan
- Be available to attend mandatory meetings in the Bombfell office
- Ability to self-motivate and self-start to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills to write personalized and thoughtful messages to clients
- Excellent customer service skills, specifically in a client-facing environment (online or other)
- Strong computer skills with experience navigating online platforms
- Professional with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with social media
- A passion for men’s fashion and helping others look their best!
- 30% employee discount
Our clients (and thus we) care about punctuation, grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. Therefore, before clicking "Submit Application," we highly encourage you to proofread your responses.