Senior Influencer Marketing & Strategy Manager
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Millions of pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, color, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, genetics, physical or mental ability, protected veteran status, race, religion and sexual orientation. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
Click here to see what it's like to work inside the Bombas Hive!
About the Job:
We are looking for someone who is motivated, organized, innovative, and data-driven to join our growing Acquisition Marketing team as a Senior Influencer Marketing and Strategy Manager. You will be responsible for building out Bombas’ influencer marketing program with a primary focus on performance (direct-response) and a secondary focus on brand-building and awareness. Reporting to the Director of Acquisition, you will execute influencer campaigns to complement a holistic, full-funnel marketing strategy that supports various campaigns and initiatives throughout the year (i.e. holiday, mission, etc.). We are looking for someone to establish diverse partnerships that help tell the story of Bombas and what sets us apart from other DTC brands. You should be able to leverage data to optimize and help negotiate partnerships and refine our influencer marketing strategy to deliver against our new customer CPA and ROAS goals.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Scale Bombas’ influencer marketing program to a multimillion-dollar platform over the next 3-5 years
- Design fully-built out Influencer Strategy and budget, with an understanding of company and marketing goals, and leveraging various levels of influencers for various campaigns, partnerships and initiatives.
- Seamlessly manage and execute plans including timing, influencer selection, strategy, and a measurement plan
- Vett and select a diverse set of partners/content creators that align with the Bombas brand and support campaign initiatives (focus on micro, nano, and mid-tier influencers). Potentially RFP and manage an agency partner in order to scale quickly
- Work closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to curate influencer content that can be leveraged across social channels
- Create efficiencies and processes around full life-cycle of Influencer engagements
- Collaborate with our PR, Partnerships, and Affiliate team on partner selection
- Establish best practices for long-term growth
- Lead and mentor your peers, junior team members, or people in the wider business that are keen to understand our team and vision
What we’ll love about you:
- You are a detail-oriented and organized thinker who is excited by helping develop structure around something new and who has the ability to multitask, initiate, and execute
- You are a team player with a willingness to get in the weeds and get things done
- Comfortable being uncomfortable; test and learn mentality
- You can manage projects and timings independently
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving back
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
- Ability to collaborate with various internal teams to plan and execute 360 campaigns
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales and scale
- A deep understanding of performance tracking, measurement, and attribution with an ability to glean clear and actionable marketing insights from data sets and can clearly communicate them to stakeholders
- Experience in vetting, sourcing, and partnering with influencers across a variety of channels (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Affiliate, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with and manage an agency partner
- Experience and commitment to growing and managing a team
- Excel proficiency
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to communicate strategy and ideas to key stakeholders
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests only related to accommodations will be responded to.