Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager, Retention
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Millions of pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, color, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, genetics, physical or mental ability, protected veteran status, race, religion and sexual orientation. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
Click here to see what it's like to work inside the Bombas Hive!
About the Job:
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical and customer-centric marketer to join our Retention team as our Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager, Retention. The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience in loyalty, retention marketing or CRM with a proven track record of maintaining high output and growing loyalty programs. This role as a critical part of our Retention team will be responsible for the identification, strategy and growth of our VIP customer cohort, creating loyalty across product categories and launching a loyalty program that aligns with our mission. As we launch new products this role will be key in outlining cross category promotion strategies/offers for our VIP cohort across Retention channels. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers and communicators who are focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Spearhead strategy to build customer centric programs that deepen relationships with high value customers; partnering with the analytics, insights, digital product, merchandising and giving teams to identify high value behaviors and motivations; then optimizing current programs and launching new data-driven initiatives.
- Optimize and create loyalty programs that promote cross category product adoption and increase repeat rates while adhering to brand and mission guidelines.
- Work with CRM Managers to build and execute on cross-channel strategies that promote our growing product categories and encourage cross category purchases.
- Create and test rewards across multiple Retention channels to create offerings that drive new product adoption, build sustained brand loyalty and engage customers in our mission.
- Work across departments to lead all loyalty logistics including forecasting, research, testing, partnering with digital product to explore tech solutions, and working with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Maintain a loyalty and cross category promotion roadmap with clear KPIs while regularly sharing out performance results, best practices and key learnings with stakeholders.
- Identify the need for new tools or platforms that support loyalty and referral initiatives; project management and on-boarding for new tools/platforms, collaborating with Product and Data teams.
What we’ll love about you:
- You have 4-6 years in DTC marketing, with a strong emphasis in loyalty/engagement marketing, retention marketing, or CRM marketing.
- You have a successful track record of developing and managing personalized loyalty programs that drive measurable customer loyalty and retention.
- You have experience creating multi-channel strategies that drive cross product adoption.
- You have experience working with data and analytics to identify and measure customer cohorts.
- You are a testing pro with a good understanding of how to build effective tests and can communicate results to team members across varying levels of experience and technical understanding.
- You have extensive project management & organization skills including: conceptualization, brainstorming, driving cross-team alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analyses, managing learnings library and recommendations/next steps.
- You’re customer-focused and passionate about engaging customers while identifying the best channels for that cohort.
- You love working with data: your first instinct to solving a problem is to start with data and ask a lot of questions.
- You’re a team player and very comfortable with collaboration as this role touches almost every team in the company.
- You can celebrate the wins and feel comfortable with actionable feedback.
- You strongly believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation and spending time with friends and family..
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- You have 4-6 years of experience, preferably in loyalty/engagement marketing, retention marketing, or CRM marketing.
- You have a strong, data-driven mentality to identify key areas of growth and are deeply familiar with tools to support referral, loyalty and CRM efforts.
- You have strong project management experience and can coordinate multiple projects across various teams.
- You are comfortable using Simon Data, Looker, ESPs and Google Analytics
- You have the ability to work independently, coordinate multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- You have strong experience defining and can interpreting campaign and audience data.
- You’ve fully built and managed an A/B testing roadmap and have a strong understanding of test setups and can communicate results to stakeholders with various levels of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management toolstool like Asana.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. Requests only related to accommodations will be responded to.