Product Manager, Discovery
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty five million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for a customer obsessed, analytical, and detail-oriented team player to join our digital product team as a Product Manager, reporting to our Director of Digital Product. This is an opportunity to have a major impact as you’ll help lead a new team focused on improving core parts of the shopping experience like Search, Homepage and the Browsing Experience. You’ll work closely with Customer Insights, Analytics and Merchandising teams to identify and prioritize key strategic objectives and work with engineering and design partners to deliver value to customers.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion and/or ethnicity. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Set a clear vision for your team that is grounded in qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Partner with stakeholders to address key business needs and form go to market strategies for new features.
- Work closely with engineering and design to form the roadmap of projects and optimizations that address KPIs
- Implement processes that efficiently identify and vet new opportunities.
- Define KPIs for your team and report out on product performance and learnings.
What we’ll love about you:
- You obsess over the why.
- You can take complex problems and boil them down into simple, innovative and impactful solutions.
- You’re curious, humble, experimental and willing to try, fail, learn and try again
- Effectively manage a varying set of stakeholders to keep teams aligned and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- A strong eye for quality eCommerce experiences and an understanding of what it takes to build them.
- Highly analytical - ask the right questions to uncover actionable insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. Requests only related to accommodations will be responded to.