Senior Site Merchandising Manager
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty five million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion and/or ethnicity. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
About the Job:
We are looking for a razor-sharp, team-player to join our Merchandise team as our Senior Site Merchandising Manager leading our team of Site Merchandising Associates and reporting directly to our Senior Director of Merchandising. The ideal candidate has up to 5 years of experience in site merchandising or a similar role. As a Site Merchandiser, you will be responsible for helping deliver a best in class onsite customer experience. Working closely with the cross functional Merchandising, Tech, Digital, Creative, and Marketing teams, you will have a critical role in driving strategy to support the future site direction of our growing business. You will be tasked with analyzing our e-commerce business and be directly involved in establishing future e-commerce goals, ensuring optimal product assortments, and an excellent end-to-end experience while managing the Site Merchandising team and all its product launch and site content responsibilities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead Site Merchandising team and responsible for all product launch and website merchandising, highlighting the appropriate product/categories and letting the vision of each collection show through on site
- Work with Analytics to provide weekly and seasonal hindsight site analytics
- Create and report on landing pages for all marketing, acquisition, and online sales pushes ensuring a seamless customer experience throughout the e-commerce funnel
- Assist Merchandising & Analytics teams in website reporting, customer feedback, and other related data to make weekly site and product recommendations to the merchandising and leadership teams in order to drive revenue
- Manage the content and launch calendars that are the source of truth for cross functional teams
- Support Merchandising leads in strategizing, assorting and launching new products
- Coordinate with Marketing for all Landing Page requests
- Partner with the Insights & Customer Happiness teams to analyze site behavior and feedback
What we’ll love about you:
- Excited to be on the front lines of a fast-paced and growing team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical ability to synthesize data to understand business trends and provide forward-thinking insight.
- Creative and excited about working cross-functionally across various departments, fostering strong partnerships with other members of the cross-functional team (Design, Production, Planning, Marketing) and brand counterparts.
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Shopify valued but not required
- Knowledge of Google Suite highly preferred
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
- Willing to take on a leadership position
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- BA and 3-5 years of experience in retail buying and/or merchandising, preferred
- Working knowledge of financial measurements
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. Requests only related to accommodations will be responded to.