Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty five million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion and/or ethnicity. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
About the Job:
We are looking for an analytical and passionate paid search marketer to join our Marketing Team as our Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search. The ideal candidate has 3-4 years of experience building and managing paid search campaigns. Paid search is one of our fastest-growing channels and we are looking for someone excited by the challenge of overseeing that growth. We’re also early days in YouTube and GDN so there’s opportunity to grow there as well.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute the strategy to grow our paid search and shopping channels efficiently
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
- Recommend and execute test-and-learn opportunities, collaborating with the marketing and merchandising teams
- Develop auction-winning bid and optimization strategies
- Work with our creative and copywriting teams to improve ad performance through ad creative and landing pages
- Forecast and manage the SEM budget
- Ensure accurate execution of all paid search campaigns with, at times, quick turnaround
- Act as a liaison with external vendors (i.e. Google, Bing, Feednomics)
- Oversee feed management
- Grow adjacent Google channels (Google Display Network & YouTube)
- Educate the acquisition team and broader business on paid search
- Be a collaborative thought partner to other channel managers
What we’ll love about you:
- Passionate about search and have a clear sense for how it relates to broader business
- Excited to learn, try new things, and take risks that increase the impact of search
- Love data and bring an analytical perspective to everything you do
- Enjoy cracking the puzzle of search, and also understanding how it interacts with other channels as part of the customer journey
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to make campaign strategy and performance results for the team to understand and act on
- Collaborative and work best as part of a team
- Proactively identify and address both opportunities and problems
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and two annual company retreats.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in paid search marketing
- Ideal candidate will be analytical and data-driven
- Experience buying in Adwords required. Bing and Pinterest media buying experience a big plus!
- Experience with Google shopping and/or feed management is also a big plus!
- Be curious and have an appetite for learning, staying up-to-date with new trends in paid media
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com