Senior Paid Social Associate
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty five million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion and/or ethnicity. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive.
About the Job:
We are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic marketer to join our Marketing Team as our Senior Paid Social Associate. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience building and managing paid social campaigns. Facebook is currently our largest channel, and we are looking to expand into new and emerging social platforms, including but not limited to Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and Tiktok.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute strategies to grow our paid social channels efficiently
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, and targeting optimizations
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses, draw actionable insights from data, and share with the broader acquisition team
- Collaborate with our digital creative strategist to produce high-performing and on-brand ads
- Provide bi-weekly reports to our creative and customers insights teams on ad performance, explaining what’s working and why
- Develop a test and learn approach: challenge existing best practices and propose new hypotheses in an effort to continue to improve our paid social channels
- Launch and scale efforts on new and emerging social networks (Snapchat, TikTok, etc)
- Manage relationships with internal teams at Bombas including Creative, Brand, Merch, Planning, Web Product, Retention, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
- Act as a liaison with external vendors (i.e. Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest)
What we’ll love about you:
- Performance Marketing background prefered
- Strong point of view on paid social strategies and constantly looking to evolve that point of view
- Excited to learn, try new things, and take risks that increase the impact of social
- Love data and bring an analytical perspective to everything you do
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to share key learnings with the broader team
- Collaborative and work best as part of a team
- Proactively identify and address both opportunities and problems
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, paid parental leave, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and two annual company retreats.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
What you'll bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in paid social marketing
- Ideal candidate will be analytical and data-driven
- Experience buying in FB Ads Manager required. Snapchat media buying experience a big plus!
- Be curious and have an appetite for learning, staying up-to-date with new trends in paid media
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests only related to accommodations will be responded to.