Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, Offline
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
At Bombas, comfort is heavily rooted in our DNA. While striving to provide comfort for all, we welcome and celebrate minds from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion and/or ethnicity. We highly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Come as you are and we’ll welcome you to the Hive
About the Job
Bombas is seeking a passionate, curious, and self-driven performance-oriented marketer to join our marketing team as our Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, Offline. The ideal candidate has 5-8 years of marketing or media planning experience with sizable budgets. Audio, TV and Direct Mail are three of our largest and fastest-growing channels, so we’re looking for someone who is excited and up for the challenge of taking that growth to the next level. This person will also have a hand in helping us grow emerging channels such as Affiliate and Sponsored Content.
The ideal candidate will bring an analytical perspective and keenness for drawing insights from data to inform all decision making. This person should have a hunger for learning and a willingness to take on new tasks and challenges as they arise.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Help the Director oversee the end-to-end execution of our audio, TV and direct mail acquisition programs, including strategic media planning, budgeting, and measurement/reporting
- Working closely with the creative team to drive creative development, optimization, and timely turnaround/execution.
- Developing core media calendars and testing schedule for each channel
- Building and managing relationships with external agencies - ensuring our partners feel like an extension of the Bombas team
- Work closely with our Platforms team to ensure cohesion between Negotiated media tactics (TV, Audio, Direct Mail, OOH, Affiliate, Influencer) and Platforms tactics (Facebook, Search, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.)
- Managing a team of 1-2 Marketing Coordinators
What we’ll love about you
- Deep understanding of data and the ability to manipulate and analyze data to optimize media campaigns based on KPI goals such as CPA, ROAS, Response Rates
- Direct Marketing/Performance Marketing background preferred
- Strong knowledge of media planning and buying on a performance/direct response basis (preferably within offline channels)
- You thrive on getting things done and having a real impact on the business
- You’re a self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Appreciation for our brand voice and aesthetic, coupled with the ability to ensure the creative is continually improving
- Curiosity and a passion for learning
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
What you’ll love about us
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement
What you’ll bring
- 5-8 years of experience
- A passion for performance marketing and the ability to leverage data and analytics to optimize campaigns for an identifiable impact on the business
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any employment testing, or otherwise participating in this hiring process, please direct your inquiries to our Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com