Social Engagement Associate (Saturday-Wednesday)
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for an organized, energetic, on-top-of-it, go-getter to join our incredible Happiness Team. You will be the maître d for Bombas, the front-of-house when it comes to communicating with customers about our brand, mission and product across social media and all of our communication channels. You will be responding to all inquiries on social media platforms and finding ways to proactively build and foster our growing community. You will be a trustworthy point of contact for our customers, and the ultimate advocate for their best interests. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience in community management, and will be detail-oriented, kind, personable, patient and eager to learn. We are a small but mighty team, and are looking for great collaborators and trustworthy partners.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Engagement across all social platforms, responding to all inquiries and finding ways to proactively build and foster our growing community.
- Aiding the Customer Happiness Team, directly interacting with customers across all communication channels.
- Being the voice for customers on social media within the company.
- Collaborating with internal teams to share relevant insights and inspiration.
- Providing feedback to Senior Social Engagement Manager regarding sentiment, content, and opportunity for optimization across social media, the customer experience, and the brand as a whole.
What we’ll love about you:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- A passion for building connections
- A positive attitude and upbeat personality
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- 1-2 years of experience in community management or social media engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Unparalleled written and verbal communication
- Ability to adhere to and enforce project timelines and scheduled deadlines
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mac OS, Google Docs and Gmail
- Experience in ecommerce customer service a plus
- Overall positive attitude with a passion for learning
- Must love dogs