Director of Customer Happiness
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
Bombas is searching for an experienced and dynamic Director of Customer Happiness (Customer Experience) to join our rapidly growing team. This role will be responsible for helping lead our Customer Happiness Team (CHT), ensuring our customers receive best-in-class service through strong leadership skills, data-driven decision making, and unwavering positivity. The ideal candidate is an expert in devising process, thinking analytically, implementing training programs, and on-boarding of full-time and seasonal staff. The Director of Customer Happiness will report to the Vice President of Customer Happiness, and work closely with the Business Intelligence and Operations teams in pursuit of creating an outstanding experience for both our customers and the Happiness Associates they interact with on a daily basis.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing a forecasting process to project staffing needs and potential challenges for internal and external resources
- Delivering regular qualitative reports/trend analysis to make recommendations, ensure compliance and enhance the customer experience
- Developing and implementing an improved quality assurance and training process for new hires, both full-time and seasonal
- Utilizing extensive knowledge of industry best-practices to ensure maximum team efficiencies while maintaining best-in-class Customer Satisfaction scores
- Focusing on innovation by actively seeking out new technologies to best serve customers and agents
- Gathering data to measure and monitor performance and achievement of objectives for CHT members
- Helping lead and grow the Bombas Customer Happiness Team and overall Customer Service experience at Bombas
- Serving as a go-to expert on all Bombas customer policies, procedures and processes to advocate on behalf of the Customer Happiness team cross-functionally
- Maintaining a regular cadence of check-ins with Happiness Team Associates providing necessary coaching and career development
What we’ll love about you:
- Strong leadership skills
- A passion for teaching
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Must be customer obsessed
- A knack for creating efficiencies without sacrificing quality
- A positive attitude and upbeat personality
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- 5-10 years experience with 3-5 years in a Customer Service leadership role
- Strong data organization and manipulation skills
- Proficiency required in G-Suite, Excel, BI & Analytics tools with a focus on trend forecasting and creating dashboards
- ERP experience
- Ability to adhere to and enforce project timelines and scheduled deadlines
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality
- SQL experience nice to have
- Overall positive attitude with a passion for learning
- Must love dogs