Senior Analyst, Product Analytics
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for a passionate, versatile and highly motivated member to join our Data & Analytics team as a Senior Analyst, Product Analytics reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Analytics. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of experience in using analytics to directly understand and impact customers and their site experience. You will have the opportunity to steer our product and strategy through the identification of significant trends and advanced analytics.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Define, analyze and validate key metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of the product team’s initiatives
- Perform and regularly monitor cohort and conversion funnel analyses to identify key user behavior trends
- Partner with business owners to leverage data to identify growth/optimization opportunities and user pain points, evaluate new initiatives and recommend changes
- Design, monitor, analyze and create reporting for A/B experiments
- Perform and regularly monitor analyses to identify customer behavior and trends
- Gather requirements to build and maintain reports, data visualizations and interactive dashboards
What we’ll love about you:
- Proven track record of conducting analyses and building reports that drive business decisions and strategic initiatives
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills - passionate about storytelling via data
- Excellent critical thinking skills and business acumen
- Eager to dive in to get things done, while also driven to constantly think through ways to improve existing processes and analytical methodologies/frameworks
- Has an eye for detail, while also able to holistically understand the big picture
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- 2-5 years of experience in the analytics field
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Strong SQL skills
- Basic R or Python skills (not required, but preferred)
- Familiarity with business intelligence solutions (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Chartio, etc)
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Snowplow, Heap, Segment, etc) and concepts
- Understanding of ETL, data warehousing and data modeling concepts and practices