Director of Licensed, Corporate & Brand Partnerships
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for a creative, passionate and outgoing team player to join our marketing team as the Director of Licensed, Corporate and Brand Partnerships to represent our brand with external partners, drive revenue growth, elevate the brand, and introduce our products to new audiences. You will lead strategy and execution around licensed collaborations (eg Sesame Street x Bombas), co-branded marketing campaigns, corporate gifting, and brand activations. You will be responsible for signing on new partners as well as maintaining our relationships with existing partners and continuing to build innovative programming. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in both securing partners and leading programming, have a pulse on emerging brands and individuals, and excel at rallying various personalities around a common goal. This role will report directly to our CMO and will manage our Strategic Partnerships Manager and Corporate Sales Managers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Define the long- and short-term strategies for partnerships to align with overarching company and marketing goals
- Act as an external face of the brand, networking and cultivating new relationships with key brands and decision makers
- Identify, initiate, structure and execute new partnerships that drive revenue, brand awareness, new audience penetration and new product offerings
- Oversee Corporate Gifting strategy, serving as a sounding board and guide for sales managers to effectively execute and maximize impact with corporate partners
- Build comprehensive partnership programs with touchpoints across product, content, marketing and mission, and work with cross-functional teams to execute effectively
- Leverage data, insights & measurement tools to inform product/partnership positioning as well as to track success and evaluate effectiveness of partnerships and corporate accounts
- Brainstorm compelling ways to include partners strategically in brand activations and marketing campaigns
What we’ll love about you:
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills & a passion for making connections
- Strong understanding of ROI analysis to develop effective deal terms
- You have a consistent pulse on pop-culture and emerging trends
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and push multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Experience inspiring, motivating and leading a high performing team
- You have the ability to drive projects from concept through execution
- You’re an expert negotiator and proactive problem-solver
- You’re organized and thrive on making sure things run as smoothly as possible
- You’re a strong communicator in person and in writing
- You’re a team player who is willing and happy to help
- You strongly believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving back
- You’re comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- 6+ years of Strategic Partnerships experience, with a proven track record
- Experience managing and growing supporting team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google suite