Marketing Manager, Offline
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
Bombas is seeking a passionate and performance-oriented marketer to join our acquisition marketing team as our Marketing Manager, Offline. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of marketing or media planning experience with sizable budgets. Audio, TV and direct mail are three of our largest and fastest-growing channels, so we’re looking for someone who is excited and up for the challenge of taking that growth to the next level. You will have a large, direct impact on the overall Bombas business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the end-to-end execution of our audio, TV and direct mail acquisition programs, including strategic media planning, budgeting, and measurement/reporting
- Working closely with the creative team to drive creative development, optimization, and timely turnaround/execution.
- Developing core media calendars and testing schedule for each channel
- Building and managing relationships with external agencies - ensuring our partners feel like an extension of the Bombas team
What we’ll love about you:
- Strong knowledge of media planning and buying on a performance/direct response basis (preferably within offline channels)
- You thrive on getting things done and having real impact on the business
- You’re a self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Appreciation for our brand voice and aesthetic, coupled with the ability to ensure the creative is continually improving
- Curious and constantly learning
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.