Marketing Manager, Offline
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Over twenty million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
Bombas is seeking a passionate and performance-oriented marketer to join our acquisition marketing team as our Marketing Manager, Offline. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of marketing or media planning experience with sizable budgets. Audio, TV and direct mail are three of our largest and fastest-growing channels, so we’re looking for someone who is excited and up for the challenge of taking that growth to the next level. You will have a large, direct impact on the overall Bombas business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the end-to-end execution of our audio, TV and direct mail acquisition programs, including strategic media planning, budgeting, and measurement/reporting
- Working closely with the creative team to drive creative development, optimization, and timely turnaround/execution.
- Developing core media calendars and testing schedule for each channel
- Building and managing relationships with external agencies - ensuring our partners feel like an extension of the Bombas team
What we’ll love about you:
- Strong knowledge of media planning and buying on a performance/direct response basis (preferably within offline channels)
- You thrive on getting things done and having real impact on the business
- You’re a self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Appreciation for our brand voice and aesthetic, coupled with the ability to ensure the creative is continually improving
- Curious and constantly learning
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.