Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Fifteen million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for a results-oriented, personable, brand-conscious marketer to be our first full-time hire focused on affiliates and influencer marketing. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience in affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, with a proven track record of negotiated deals. This role will sit within our Acquisition Marketing team and will be responsible for building and executing our influencer and affiliate marketing strategy, driving Bombas revenue growth through daily prospecting & outbound communications to publishers, bloggers and influencers, and aligning our program to broader marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to help potential customers find Bombas through people and content providers they already trust - through acquiring new brand advocates and building meaningful and successful relationships.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage the day-to-day of the Influencer/Affiliate program to hit monthly growth targets
- Research & identify new Influencer & publisher prospects to expand our book of partners
- Onboard new partners while offering exceptional, prompt, & personalized programming & customer service - providing key deliverables on time and efficiently
- Develop & execute innovative, ROI-positive initiatives to engage a diverse range of new partners, deepen relationships & build loyalty with existing roster
- Manage the annual budget, analyze strategy & provide reporting on program KPIs, identifying opportunities for growth & improving efficiencies
- Represent Bombas at Influencer events, engaging with key influencers/bloggers & promoting the Influencer Program. Assist in prep, planning & execution of these events
- Develop a monthly calendar aligning with larger Marketing initiatives, to keep programming and needs organized & drive incremental buzz around product launches, company announcements & seasonal campaigns
- Push creative boundaries to generate compelling and on trend content that connects with Bombas audience in new ways and work closely with Content team to elevate key content from Influencers for Bombas owned social and marketing channels
What we’ll love about you:
- You have a proven track record in growing a book of business & hitting sales targets through prospecting & outbound communication
- You are an expert negotiator, who can work creatively and nimbly to achieve goals
- You are an excellent prioritizer and can successfully juggle multiple projects
- You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback
- You are an inventive problem solver & equally talented at strategy & execution
- You have a thorough understanding of current events, trends, entertainment and pop-culture
- You are an excellent communicator, analytical, results-driven, innovative & scrappy
- You can drive excitement around a common goal and build a passionate community of ambassadors
- You strongly believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- You have 2-4 years of experience, preferably in influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, account management or growth marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google suites