Paid Search Manager
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Ten million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic marketer to join our Marketing Team as our Paid Search Manager, reporting directly to our Director of Paid Social Media Marketing. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience building and managing paid search campaigns. Paid search is one of our fastest growing channels, so we are looking for someone who is excited and up for the challenge of overseeing that growth. You’d be the first full-time, in-house hire for this channel.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Grow our paid search channels while maintaining efficiencies
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
- Recommend and execute test-and-learn opportunities, collaborating with the marketing and merchandising teams.
- Develop auction-winning bid and optimization strategies
- Own the SEM budget on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure accurate execution of all paid search campaigns with, at times, quick turnaround
- Act as a liaison with external vendors (i.e. Google, Bing, Feednomics)
- Oversee feed management
What we’ll love about you:
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to make campaign strategy and performance results for the team to understand and act on
- Passionate about the Bombas brand and mission
- Appreciation for our brand voice and aesthetic, coupled with ability to ensure the creative is continually improving
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Curious and constantly learning
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health benefits, 401k with match, paid parental leave, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and two annual company retreats.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- 2-3 years of experience in paid search marketing
- Ideal candidate will be analytical and data-driven
- Experience buying in Adwords required. Bing and Gemini media buying experience a big plus!
- Experience with Google shopping and/or feed management is also a big plus!
- Be curious and have an appetite for learning, staying up-to-date with new trends in paid media