Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30 million happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooters, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a Regional Manager to lead the expansion of Bolt scooters across Central and Eastern Europe, including current markets and new launches.
Let’s build the future of transport together!
What you'll be doing:
- Lead our expansion in +10 countries
- Prepare and execute launch plans for new markets, based on local needs, opportunities and regulations
- Build and grow country teams
- Manage and optimise the local scooter operations, including supply chain and collections
- Grow the Bolt brand - represent us in the local community and media
- Find cost-effective ways to boost our rider base and loyalty
- Solve a mix of daily problems as well as set up a long term strategy for each of the markets
- Create a highly efficient and collaborative work environment, which offers development opportunities
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- 3+ years of Expansion / Operations / Marketing management experience in a Sharing Economy company
- Successful experience running operations, marketing campaigns & bizdev deals
- Experience with achieving big results with small teams
- An entrepreneurial attitude. Not stopping at obstacles until the result is delivered
- An analytical thinker who loves to solve problems
- A jack of many trades who feels comfortable doing anything from hiring to support to product discussions
- Easily network with people of all backgrounds
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people around you
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way people live in cities. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!