Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
A lot is changing in ride hailing business in Romania, we need your help to support our Drivers now! You’ll be part of task force team making a huge impact on the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Bolt's business operations in Romania
- Assists Bolt's drivers with updating documents, phone calls, emails and similar tasks
- The project lasts till November, but if you want to join us for a shorter time (minimum 1 month), apply too!
- You're a good communicator (calls, emails)
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You understand English
- You are able to start in July, the sooner the better
- You can use PC and Excel
- Motivating compensation
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done, we support your flexible schedule
- Impactful work –you’ll help promote a service literally used by millions of people in Romania
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!