Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for an experienced Fraud Analyst.
Join our Fraud Team where you will be responsible for managing the fraud systems which detect and prevent fraud globally. You will never have a dull day as we are launching new markets and products almost every week. This is a hands-on role where you get to block fraudsters - no security checklists or NPS reports required. In addition, you will influence how Bolt does payments and payouts which means your actions will affect how millions of people move.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor and analyze suspicious behavior and take suitable actions
- Work with the engineering team to create and deploy new features for the Fraud Machine Learning system
- Create reporting dashboards for measuring the fraud and risk behavior
- Evaluate new products and markets and provide input on how to manage risk
- Deal with escalations from the customers and city teams
- Balance the fraud risk with the Bolt business interests
- Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in fraud and payments
- 2+ years of fraud related experience in e-commerce
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and superb work ethic
- Self-motivated and also a strong team player
- Ability to prioritise incoming request and make decisions based on fuzzy data
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!