Bolt is looking for a People Partner to our global People & Culture team to ensure the delivery of high quality service to our people located in Estonia. Your role is to help our managers & employees to create value, grow with the company and be the best in their field. You would be a good fit if you have worked as HR Specialist or Generalist, can adapt to challenges quickly and are passionate about startup culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking care of employment relationship management, including occupational health etc
- Managing the HR tools globally (e.g. BambooHR, Service Desk)
- Counseling of all our people in work related topics
- Supporting in training and development initiatives
- Being supportive & great team member
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in human resources generalist role
- Strong administrative skills
- You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
- You can clearly present your ideas in both written and spoken communication
- Knowledge about the tech industry is an advantage
What we offer to you:
- Company stock options
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with 25 million happy customers in more than 30 countries across Europe and Africa. We’re building the future of transportation – a platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transportation should be.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.