Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all Bolt Food users.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Represent Bolt Food in any Latvian and English speaking markets
- Successfully support clients, couriers and restaurants through multiple live channels
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt's customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Work in rotative shifts: day/evening/weekend
- Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written Latvian and Russian skills, and able to communicate in English
- Be passionate about new technologies and food delivery
What do we offer?
- Salary: 1260€ gross and company stock options, the exact amount will be set after probation
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working environment
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!