Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Vienna, which means training and coaching hundreds of drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Support all Taxify's business operations in Vienna
- Onboard new drivers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Train, manage and monitor drivers and cars to ensure a high-quality service
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Support our fleet partners, acquire new partners
- Keep a high quality customer support for drivers
- Help us launch new products in the city
- You have minimum 1 years experience
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English and German, any other language is a plus
- You're passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay (The exact salary depends on your qualifications and experience. At least €1,610 gross under the applicable collective agreement)
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!