Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are launching our new food delivery service in Riga and we are looking for a Restaurant Operations Specialist, who will be responsible for onboarding new restaurants on Bolt Food platform, and helping existing restaurants with actualising the content (menu, pricing, etc.), solving top operational issues, and making sure restaurants are happy and successful on Bolt Food platform.
Let's build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Onboard new restaurants on Bolt Food platform: upload menus, photos, prices, organise menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use Bolt Food app
- Support existing restaurants: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our restaurants
- You have 1-2 years of experience in support / account management
- You're a great communicator and solve tasks fast
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have good or excellent spoken and written English
- You're passionate about new technologies like ride-sharing and food delivery
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!