We are looking for a Junior Facebook Advertising Specialist to join the Bolt Marketing team.
For this role, we are making an exception and not asking you to have extensive previous experience. What we’d like to see is the motivation to listen, learn and grow. 🚀
In return, you’ll get a chance to work in one of the best online advertising teams in Europe, helping to run Facebook ad campaigns in more than 30 countries and 150+ cities.
What you'll be doing:
- Help to set up Facebook ad campaigns for new and existing markets 🌍
- Work on updating the campaign creatives in ongoing ad campaigns 📈
- Learn to use the design tool Sketch to localise the ad images to multiple languages 👩🎨
- Work with teams in other countries to collect translations for online ad creatives 🙌
- Participate in Facebook ad ideas’ brainstorming sessions and learn to set up A/B tests 💡
Depending on the level of your motivation, you can grow into a more senior role and also learn about Google, Twitter and YouTube advertising.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Interest in marketing / psychology / writing / communications
- Getting-things-done attitude mixed with curiosity
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong motivation to learn about Facebook advertising and keep up with the latest best practices
- Being a good team player
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Bolt (formerly Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25M happy customers in more than 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We are building the future of urban transport and aiming to bring reliable on-demand transport to the masses.
We want to make people's lives better by saving them time and money, reducing stress and improving cities through decreased traffic, parking and pollution.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters is situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 20+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Send over your CV and let’s talk.