Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We're currently looking for a passionate Product Designer to join Bolt's team in Tallinn, our home town.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Design user flows, wireframes, prototypes and define specifications for the product team
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and HQ teams
- Make sure Bolt's product design is consistent, simple and user-friendly
- Have strong experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Product Designer
- Be familiar with agile methods
- Be great at communicating your ideas and design decisions
- Be a pro with design tools of your choice (Sketch, Flinto, InVision, Framer etc.)
- Have basic analytical skills (AB testing, Analytics)
- Have the ability to take an idea from concept through to delivering something valuable to our users
- Have empathy for our end users, always be considering their needs against our business requirements
- Good English skills
You'll get extra credit for:
- Experience of working on mobile app development
- Having a great taste in design and keeping up with digital design trends
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!