Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We're looking for a business analysts to work directly with our management team, exploring new initiatives and solving various challenges across the company.
Ever since the company was started by our 19 year old founder, one of our core values is that intelligence and motivation outweigh experience. So we are looking for young people who have the drive and ambition to grow into world class professionals.
What you'll be doing:
- Help the management team run the company
- Analyze performance of various areas. Anything from campaign results to a team's KPIs to city financials
- Share insights from monitoring the industry and competition
- Grow very quickly
- You have 2+ years experience in an analytical role
- You have very strong analytical skills. That means the ability to fundamentally understand how complex systems work
- You have an entrepreneurial work ethic
- You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
- You can clearly present your ideas in both written and spoken communication
- You are comfortable working independently
- Knowledge about the tech & ridesharing industry is an advantage
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!